From: Janice
Date: 8/9/2009 8:50:37 PM
To: Janet Dunn;  'Kevin Wolfthal';  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] question

Janet,
Do you also have problems with just sitting in your air-conditioned  room,
doing nothing, and all of a sudden you can feel yourself
getting uncomfortably warm?     Or with some activity - like making a bed -
and you start dripping with sweat?    I live in Missouri
and the summers are really hot, the winters really cold - but it doesn't
really matter.   I still get hit with this.   My doc says there is
not a lot that can be done without causing other problems.    I wear a patch
on my arm - clonidine - and that is about all they can
do for me, but it doesn't do much good.    I just have to quit whatever I am
doing, sit down and drink something cold.    After a
while, I get better.    I'm a mess!
Janice