From: Kenneth Oliver <kenoliver...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Re. The banding
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 10:39 PM

Those of you who have questions about the banding of Tm.. I was in the hospital
for nine weeks during this
time The band around  my belly felt like a band of steel holding me down. At
the same my belly went fro 36 to 55
inches even though I lost 30 lbs.  It was 1981 that got this, for several years
I had a band of pain that got worse
if I tried to lay on my back.  At times my waist could swell up in a matter of
minutes, this was always when
I had a nervous reaction.  The constant pain lasted for ten years plus.  Even
now after 29 yrs I still have it once in awhile, and my belly swells up at the
same time. Many times it may only take an hour after some nervous
reaction,  I have never been able to get any medical relief..

Ken