From: Delores Storey <deloresto...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #796
To: "Todd Tarno" <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 9:16 PM

You were a great help to us. My husband Arthur could really relate to the
symptoms and concerns of the members of the group. I learned a lot. People took
the time to communicate personaly. When I was told by a new neuro when we moved
to a new area that Arthur did not have Transverse Myelitis I knew in my heart
that he was so wrong in giving him that diagnosis. Arthur was eventually put
into hospice care at home. He passed away 3/20/09. In the end he could no
longer ambulate at all. He was always so resistant to physical therapy. He
would never do it on his own. Thank you all for all you did for us.

Dee