Update:
Yes I am still being able to slightly move my thumb and other finger, but only when I have been sitting upright and even then no all the time. I have not been having all the pain I was having like when it first started. We tried to do a video again yesterday but when we had the camera ready and recording I wasn't able to move it. Camera shy I guess. :-)
Thanks for all the prayers!

Jim