Mine and a few other doctors are beginning to but she's a DO rather than an MD. Osteopathic doctors are fully certified by the American Medical Association but are supposed to consider body, mind and spirit as a whole when diagnosing a persons condition, My DO was happy to hear I was a member of my church choir and Liturgical art's guild and made note of it in my file. I live in a town with an Osteopathic med school at Ohio University... it's an interesting place to receive healthcare. I often get a chance to speak directly to future doctors and you can bet I have fun doing so!

Mindy the Artisan