From: Grace M. <grace...@gmail.com>
To: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
Cc: TMIC-LIST <tmic-l...@eskimo.net>
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 6:33 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Comfortable Shoes Anyone?

Hi Linda,

?

I wear garden shoes year round, rain, snow, sleet or hail.? Mine are called
Sloggers and are relatively inexpensive, and come in a lot of different
colors.? I've stocked up on them to make sure?I've always got a pair.? They are
like walking on Memory Foam, and don't aggravate that damnable burning.? They
have a strap around the back that is actually permanently attached, so they're
easy to keep on.? Before my friend discovered them for me, I had a real
problem?with stepping out of my shoes, as I have no grip in my toes.? I'm
strictly a?blue jeans person, and they actually look nice with them.? A lot of
my nurse buddies have picked up a pair or two to wear to work, and really like
them.

?

Gracie?