After a quick glance at the website..I notice just a few things that
make me wonder. First, He doesn't list any credentials. It doesn't
appear that he's a doctor of any sort. He says he's a therapist. He
doesn't even say what type of therapist.

Second, a quick Google search brings up virtually nothing about him or this
place. That's usually not a very good indicator.

The website is designed and hosted by the guy himself. That's pretty
second rate. Not very professional. This also may be nitpicking, but I
noticed some misspellings. You typically won't find that in a website
for a professional service.

$6,000 for 2 hours a day for 5 days of treatment. Sure, he says that he
has 100% success rate but I'm a skeptical S.O.B. especially when it
comes to my health and my money. Sounds kind of hokey that manipulating
the bottom of your feet with his thumbs and some lotion is going to
work. Certainly, if this were the case, this would have been discovered
a long time ago.

I'd get an opinion from a degreed, qualified, and certified neurologist on this
before I went forward with it.

We all wish that it were this simple Amanda....and if $6,000 were all
it took to "fix us" I'm sure that more of us wouldn't be the walking
wounded that we are.

Be careful  with this....

Kevin Weilacher
N.E. Ohio (Canton)