From: Jim Lubin <jlu...@makoa.org>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Facebook Page
To: "Tracey L. Black" <tracey.bl...@hnoins.com>, "Grace M." <grace...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Akua" <a...@artfarm.com>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 1:39 PM

Jim Lubin

http://www.facebook.com/jim.lubin

At 06:17 AM 6/26/2009, Tracey L. Black wrote:

I am addicted to Farm Town.
So is Ashlee and her brother and sister. I am up to level 26 and have
over $435,000.

Great way to talk to people from all over the world!!

If you have a facebook, can you give me your info so that I can add you
to mine???

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

Phone- 717-334-6741, x 29

Fax-717-334-3414

My hours:  9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Thank you for providing information to us. Please be aware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained