  From: Krissy Z
  To: TM List
  Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:16 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Bittersweet Birthday today

        well it was a quiet and calm one for a change, tho my leg has decided
to be a bit on the numb side today. Puppy enjoyed the festivities...she's so
cute and welcome addition to the family now.
             And for those of you that may not know already from facebook, my
husband walked out on me and the kids the end of June...yep left his disabled
at home wife and 2 kids. He refuses to pay for half the bills with his name on
them...so I am fairing for me and the kids and staying strong...it's been a
blessing I think .He was pretty nasty the last year to all of us. But we are
fine and the kids do not miss him much at all.
        Anyway, thanks to those who sent me well wishes..it was truly wonderful!
        xo

        ~Krissy~
        We are all in this together, by ourselves.
        - Lily Tomlin

        ~I'm In pretty Good Shape
        For the Shape I am in~