Hey Everybody,

I've seen a few posts here where folks have been posting about Topamax. I guess
I missed the initial post as to what the symptom was that they were taking
Topamax for....
But, I'm just throwing my .02 in here...I also take Topamax. I was prescribed
it when I was having such a rough time with Migraines that started after my TM
hit.
I actually went through a few different meds before my doc put me on Topamax
and now I'm so thankful that he found something that worked.
I take 100mg of Topamax a day (2/ 25mg tabs in the a.m and 2/25mg in the p.m.)
I have no side effects whatsoever. No appetite suppression, no
vibrating...nothing...except that my migraines are now under control.
So, just as I've said before...it seems that meds affect each and every one of
us differently....it's so hard to say what's going to work well for one and not
for another.

Take neurontin for example... most people seem to get pain relief from it at
some varying dosage level. It didn't do a damn thing for me...So, I continue on
with grinning and bearing it...and take some MS Contin on really bad days...

Kevin Weilacher
N.E. Ohio (Canton)