  From: fr...@franksheldon.com<mailto:fr...@franksheldon.com>
  To: Janice Nichols<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com> ; Laurie
Zissimos<mailto:lziss...@aol.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Topamax

   Greetings,

  Myeline grows back but in an unorganized manner so the nerves do not function
properly.

  Myelitis refers to INFLAMMATION- as in "ITIS."

  The MRI showed no abnormal signal meaning no inflammation.

  Think of a nicely folded pile of laundry in the hall, a 5 years old comes a
long and pulls the pile over, makes tents out of the sheets then leaves. Photo
of hall shows no boy (Inflammation) but does show everything messed up.

  Hope that helps