  From: Mary<mailto:mew1...@gmail.com>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:13 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Back on!!!

  Hello to all of you.
   I have been off and on here since 1997....mostly off I guess!
  Just got a new computer. Mine has been down for about a year or more.

  My name is Mary Woods and I've had TM since 12/2/96.T-6. I am mobile but with
a limp, incontinence, memory and cognitive problems.

  I formerly lived in Auburn Ca, (too hot) but moved to the coast of No. Calif
and it's about 30 degrees cooler here.

  I've been reading your e-mails for about 2 weeks and decided to join in.
  Lots of the same people and many new ones. Welcome!!

  More later~~~~
  Mary