    From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
    Subject: [TMIC] OT need advice
    To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 12:27 PM

    Hi friends,

    I have been having bad anxiety lately. I've had it a long time,
    but not this bad.

    i take xanax, which helps sometimes, but lately not so much. It's
    gotten worse
    since I had to give my Mom CPR last year. She is doing better..but
    I am in
    constant stress and worry now. Combined with my TM symptoms, it's
    overwhelming.

    I try breathing exercises sometimes, but still can't shake this.

    How do you deal with anxiety?

    Thanks,
    Kevin