Hi all -

Thank you Grace for the very accurate explanation.  Grace is correct, I do NOT
have MS.  My challenges stem from having Sjogrens, which has become very
aggressive over the last 10 yrs or so.  TM was an added gift almost 8 years
ago.  My docs try very hard to suppress my immune system so that hopefully I
will not be hit up high again in the cervical area.  The attack before this one
did get my spine at T2.  Thankfully PT did help to regain some of what I lost.
But this last attack has been the worst.  You all know the feeling - 1 step
forward, 2 steps backward.  Trying very hard in aqua therapy - would really
like to get back at least some of what I have lost.  Never give up.

I mentioned that I had a question I was going to post.  Well - Janice you
little sweetie - we don't get away with anything here - she keeps us on our
toes.

I know there are some people here who are on Imuran.  I have had no problems at
all with it for the last 6 yrs.  Then 3 mos ago my white count (blood) was low,
it has since resolved.  Now my liver function is elevated and I am having blood
tests again tomorrow.  Hopefully this has resolved itself also.  IF not, and
Grace feel free to jump in here, my doc has said probably time to look at
another chemo drug - they're all nasty, but I know about some of the
alternatives and they are even nastier. And for those of you who do not know, I
am also on Rituxan infusions every 6 months.

If anyone has had difficulties with Imuran, were you changed to another med,
and if so, which one, and how are you doing on it?

Probably way more info than anyone needs.  But I'm sure there are others who
have gone through this (or similar) and maybe this will also help someone in
our group who reads the posts but doesn't respond often.

Thanks guys for listening and any help you may have to offer

Linda (Eagle, Id)