Hi Kevin,

I usually try to write messages directly to people, which is why I sent my
response directly to you.  I think that it doesn't sound like a coincidence
that the social worker who came to see you also works for the nursing home.

I did not assume you to be a hoarder, nor did I say it, but I as well tend to
clutter things up, so I can relate.  I don't think there is a counter or table
that doesn't have clutter on it in my home.  If there is a surface, there will
be clutter most of the time.  It's one thing that I have always struggled with.
 I think I have ADD, as even when I try to clean, I am so scattered, that I go
from one thing to the next, without finishing what I started or moving most of
it to another place.  I am really bad at throwing things that I've saved away.
Then, it's really hard to clean up myself in a short amount of time as it's
hard physically, but I don't want anyone else making decisions on my stuff.
So, my papers/stuff really never totally get cleaned, just moved when I do
clean, and that makes it so much harder when I get around to trying to tackle
it.  It seems to multiply.  This is why I suggested that you get help trying to
clean it up so that you won't be hassled by the social worker and can get it
done quicker.  I can relate.

Probably more than anyone ever wanted to know about me, but that's it in a
nutshell.  I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA