From: Kevin Wolfthal
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] OT:  Threatened
Sent: Jan 19, 2010 4:05 PM

Two weeks ago my Mom got sick at home. I called 911 and she was taken to
hospital. She's doing better now and is in a rehab home for PT. Today a
woman I don't know came here and said that the hospital called her
because my Mother falls a lot at home and they are concerned about her.
My Mother doesn't fall a lot. The woman threatened me to clean up our
clutter, (yes there is clutter but it doesn't prevent our movement), or
else a social agency will come next and remove us!! She left her card.
She is an MSW at a nursing home. Coincidentally, it's the same home
family members have been pushing us into. Something weird about all
this. I think I need legal help.

Kevin