In a message dated 3/6/2010 4:48:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wolft...@optonline.net writes:

My Mom is in a deep depression..refusing food and hydration..barely
communicative.

The doctors are trying different medications. I'm  scared.

Please keep your prayers and good thoughts coming.

Bless  you all..
Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Of course I will keep your mother  (and you) in prayer. I had guardianship
of an elderly cousin (I was 35 and she  83) who was in the same state of
mind as your mom yet when the doctors could  not think of what to do, I had
them to place a feeding tube so she would have  nourishment and liquids. Have
they suggested this for you? Another thing to  think about doing is to have
them play some music that she loved or maybe read  a book, look at
pictures...anything but leave her alone in her head. Be  blessed and take
care........Ella