Thanks, Roger.    That helps several of us.       I am not familiar with your
name - are you new to this website?     Always glad to see new names.
Janice, Missouri

From: Roger Pratt
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:37 PM
To: tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] To: Barbara in Auburn, CA

Barbara,  The way my doctor explained it to me is that the MRI shows the lesion
while it is inflamed and that later MRIs don't show it because the swelling is
gone and scar tissue has replaced where the myelin was damaged and does not
necessarily show up.  The damage is still there, thus the TM diagnosis still
remains.  With most TM there is only the swelling once, but the effects remain.
- Roger in Kennewick, WA