Dear Friends,

I wish I could reply to you all individually, I know you will understand.

I am struggling to accept the loss of my Mom. It doesn't seem real or
possible.

I wish she did not have to spend her last six weeks in hospitals that
did nothing to help her suffering..we thought we were doing the
best thing for her.

On her last day, she was home with me, a hospice nurse, and an
aide. I hoped she would rally..but she wanted to go. She went in
her sleep. I am glad I got to tell her I loved her..many times, and
hold her hand.

When she was in her room, she pointed to the picture of her and
my Dad on the wall..she could barely speak at this point. I now
know she was telling me she wanted to be with him..and she is.

Thank you all for your kind expressions of sympathy and comfort.

Much Love,
Kevin