From: Janice Nichols [mailto:jan...@centurytel.net]
Sent: March 31, 2010 8:11 AM
To: kevin weilacher; Robert Pall; Transverse Myelytis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Weather

Kevin,

I am right with you with the head-sweating with humidity - absolutely hate
it!!!    I have some hot spells in the winter (and we keep our house cool), but
late spring to

end of fall is miserable.    They have a name for this problem, but I can't
remember it.    I know of one lady who moved from Missouri to Montana to have
cooler weather

with lower humidity because of this problem.

Janice