All trips have a snag - you had yours early, so the rest of the trip will be
perfect.     Have fun!!
Janice

From: Barbara Alma
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:31 AM
To: barbaraal...@aol.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] off for a while, but will be cking in now and then

Hi everyone,

Pete and I started on our way this morning to see some of this great country of
ours on a 6-1/2 wk road trip.  We will check in now and then when we have
internet access,  We plan on enjoying seeing a lot of the country that we've
never been to and taking lots of pictures.  We've got our god-daughter's
wedding to attend on Saturday, then some friends to visit and lots of sights to
see.

It's already started out as quite an adventure, as we had to change our course
due to some bad weather and take the southern route to Colorado from Northern
California, which will add about 350 miles.  That's really not fun as we need
to do the trip in 3 days, so it'll be 3 long days of travel instead of one
pretty long day, a shorter day and an even shorter day than that.  But I'll
manage, and get to relax a bit once we arrive.  Can't do a darned thing about
the weather, and if I would have been better organized, we could have left a
day earlier and made it easier on me, but I kept hoping it would change and be
like predicted earlier in the week, oh well!

So, everybody, I am counting on you all taking very good care of yourself and
catching me up on all the stuff that has gone on while I've been away.

Hugs to all, Barbara