I have been very pleased with the amount of baclofen I take in pill form.
It really has helped with knee-jerking spasms.
Janice

From: lynne myers
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:44 AM
To: dennis rabalais ; tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] baclofen pump

      I have had a Baclofen pump for a 3 years now.  Although it does relieve
some of my spasms and clonus they are not able to turn the dose up high enough
to get the desired relief with out affecting my bladder function.  I wish
before I had it inserted I had checked to see what it was going to cost me each
time I get it refilled.  Even with insurance coverage we were shocked at the
copay amount.  I will be having the pump removed when it is time to replace it
and go back on the oral Baclofen.
      Lynne

      --- On Tue, 5/18/10, dennis rabalais <dennis_rabalais20...@yahoo.com>