From: j ra
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:10 AM
To: Transverse Myelytis
Subject: [TMIC] alive

Have anyone of you ever wondered what it would be like without this? I've put
so much pressure on my family that I now know what loneliness feels like. I
haven't seen my wife for months and I prefer it this way. I have so much pain
and it's mine and mine alone to bear. I have fibromyalgia, vasculitis and
TM.....and I just quit pain meds one week ago....just to see what it all feels
like again. I'm suffering from withdrawal symtoms of valium, nuerontin,
cymbalta and seroquel all at the same time. I'm just about given up
hope.....what's the use...I can't even feel the earth underneath my feet
anyway, with or without them. I've decided to live until death with the pain
and the agony....be it alone or with my shadow. I love my wife too much to see
her cry again for me in a hospital bed...so I've decided to go it alone....no
cure...no questions...no more burden to my loved ones. I now live alone and try
to get by each day....one day at a time, until the end.....I give up!
Sorry to all of you who have been there before for me.
Jeron