Great note, Rob..thanks for sharing!  Jeanne in Dayton

-------Original Message-------

From: Robert Pall
Date: 05/21/10 12:23:38
To: Grace M.;  Janet Dunn
Cc: tmic-l...@eskimo.net;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] alive

    Great dialogue today...this is what the group is all about!
I am going on 13 years and I would be lying if I said I did not occasionally
have a self pity party......it is very hard getting sick and never getting
better...and if I dwell on this fact or how lousy my body has felt every
minute of every day for 13 years.....I would throw in the towel. However for
the most part I chose to live my life to its fullest realizing my
limitations but trying my best to find ways to overcome them. That is why
this group and my NJ Support group is so important. .....we talk to people
who understand.....and in most cases can relate far better than our spouses
or family members.
    I have found that an occasional good cry can really help!

    Thank you for letting me be involved with so many brave and caring
people!

Rob in New Jersey