Hey, Cheryl;

(I used to live in Easthampton, too.  Small world)

It¹s true, it cold be a lot worse.  And for me also.  I think we have some
sort of , not duty, maybe, but some kind of faith keeping to be somehow
productive so that we show a ³+² in the column.  And it is different for
each of us what kind oc contribution we can make, either for each other or
for the larger community.

Best of luck, Cheryl!

Dalton, New York/ Abu Dhabi