Yeah!

That¹s what we should be talking about!  We gotta support each other and
GUIDE each other tp more productivity and adjustment to a life as good as it
can be.

I was lucky in several ways.  (1) I¹m not that bad off with the TM and the
MS has let me alone for now.  For instance, this is the first day I can¹t
walk due to the spasticity attacks and the following deadening fatigue in
the legs and arms.  And (2) I was paralyzed briefly when I was 22 from an
industrial accident and had to do a lot of attitude adjusting back then. So,
this, at aged 62, is not so bad, thankfully. And I am still able to be
productive.

Its possible for us to be useful in some ways, and that adds to our positive
spirituality, and that can save us at times.

Best,

Dalton  New York/Abu Dhabi