From: revcross...@gmail.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:49:59 -0500
Subject: [TMIC] Thank you!

Wow, what a response! I just
checked my e-mail and my laptop sort of hiccupped when it found all the

I appreciate all of you
responding so quickly. As I learn more about TM (and then teach my doctor about
it) I am sure I will have other questions.

Luckily, the church I serve
has been incredibly open and willing to work with me especially on the bad
days. They even put a tall stool behind the pulpit so I can sit while I preach.
The only thing they worry about is that I will be so comfortable sitting on the
stool that I will preach longer sermons!

Rev. Craig Crossman

First Baptist Church

615 W. Webster St.

Colby, KS 67701