Cheryl, does your amount of baclofen you take make you sleepy during the day?

Janice

From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:27 PM
To: Akua
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Meds question

      Hi Akua,
           I live in an area without any transportation; no bus,taxi,nothing. I
do have a sister and brother in law that take me to appts,and my youngest
daughter usually does my grocery shopping.
         When I first got tm and was in rehab.it was hard for the staff to
understand no buses or taxis.
         I feel especially bad for you because now that you cancelled the dr
appt,she probably will not renew the script. You'll be lucky if you can even
get a refill.
          Do you have a pcp that will order it for you? Mine orders all my
meds,and I haven't seen a neuro in years. I take baclofen 30 mg 2x a day for
spasms;no other meds for tm symptoms,just meds for high bp and diabetes.
         I wish you well.
           Cheryl in Easthampton,MA.