Excellent idea  -  we do this also.    The nurses love to have a printed out
med sheet.    Also, put down any allergies you may have.
Janice

From: CANDIS KALLEY
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 10:40 AM
To: tmic-list
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fact Sheet on TM

Patti, you may also want to make a sheet on all the meds you are on.  Also, the
vitamins and supplements that you may be taking.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet so that I can change dosages and add or delete meds
as needed.  I also list the dates of start/end, plus the Dr. info.

This is much easier as I have found that on every visit, the questionaire asks
for "current" meds.  This way, I print the list before the visit and just say
"See attached".  Much Much easier!

Candy K.