From: L T CHERPESKI [mailto:cherp...@msn.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 3:34 PM
To: TMIC-LIST
Subject: [TMIC] Symposium/Dallas Sept 24-26

I'm just throwing this out there.  Are any of you planning to go to the
upcoming Symposium in Dallas?
I had a doctor appt yesterday and took a copy of the agenda to my doc.  He
actually sat there and read the info, smiled and was very impressed that
this was being offered and that I plan to attend.  I'm due for my Rituxan
infusions and he said I could hold off having them, just in case some of the
doctors have come up with a better/different plan.  I realize how fortunate
I am to have a doctor who listens and is open to new ideas.

Re: the Symposium - I do know that Louise is coming clear from Australia!
Looking forward to meeting as many of the TM family as possible.

Linda (Eagle, ID)