From: Chantal Lamontagne
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:12 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] question

Hi everyone,  I have had TM since about 7 years ago....I have been reading alot
of your mails....
I have a question about medication...I have been taking Gabapentin -2700mg a
day.  Recently my legs started acting up...constant shooting pins aand
needles..I did go to my family Dr and she sent a request for an MRI of my head
and spinal cord...the Dr has herself MS and found it funny that we have alot of
simular symptoms...she is wonderinf if I do have TM or MS...she will send me to
see my neuro (12 hrs away) depending on the results of my MRI (takes about 1 to
2 months)....I am wondering if it is possible that Gabapentin is no longer
helping me...????

<<anabnr2.gif>>

<<Nature Bkgrd.jpg>>