Hi Candis

I would be interested to know how that works for you.

At the health food store where I work we have always sold it as an aphrodisiac
.  Which, I guess if it worked like that, it would take care of depression,
blood sugar issues, and calm your nerves.

Damiana has plant compounds similar to progesterone –  which would give it the
aphrodisiac component.

Yes, please let me know if it works for you in the ways you mentioned.  I am
very curious now.

Thanks

Janet