From: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>
To: rn11...@yahoo.com
Cc: "transverse myelitis" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 5:56:11 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] It's my birthday

Rob is right.
yesterday i had a terrible day. wanted to go visit my 79 year old dad and
couldn't.
chair to bed all day!

there was an accident below my home Saturday evening and i wanted to hurry to
see if i could help or was it family or what and i almost fell down a lot of
times!
if i wanted to be sure on my feet i should use a stick or a walker but i am
hard headed and wont s i look like a drunk man walking.

today was a little better but still a lot of pain.

I am @ 2.5 years into this thing and there was one day when i was so frustrated
that i cried.

sometimes you have to if you have to.

 i think self pity is natural when it comes to health problems.

anyone who would cast a bad light on someone for that just may find themselves
in a worse condition.

not long after I had my virus in my spine i found out that one of my best
friends had a virus that went to his heart.

he is still functioning who who woulda thunk it!

sometimes i just want to walk right out of this body.

then i think of my loved ones and friends,and of course you folks that fight
this same fight with me.

keep on the firing line.

tomorrow is a better day.