I think the Reeves Foundation has a card you can stick in the windshields of offenders.
I had found another one online.

Once i could not get off the sidewalk at work because the only way off
from the building was blocked by someone's car.... this was a graded striped walkspace--not even a parking space.... and the paratransit in Rochester only had to wait five minutes for me. They left me.
I paid an additional $10 to get another ( unscheduled) ride to take me home.

Why don't people get it?

Parking is my biggest gripe. I use an accessible van and need to get out using the ramp on the passenger side. 3 times this month someone was parked on the stripes adjacent to the parking spot.