From: Carol E [mailto:snow121...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 10:11 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Lesions

I have a question for those of you who were originally diagnosed with TM
and having lesions from T7-T10 on one side of your spine.

1.  Did you lose feeling just on one side from your waist down?
2.  After a couple years or more, did you start having trouble with your
opposite leg? (Tingling and tightness)

I would appreciate hearing back from you.

Carol  from Addison, IL