So, I have all the symptoms;

But no lesions.  OK, I¹m stumped, except that the brainstem lesions are
still there.

Dalton

From: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:16:00 -0700
To: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>, <tmic-list@eskimo.com>, Carol E
<snow121...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] hello out there

This is what I have been told also.  My lesions can still be seen but they
are inactive (C4,5,6). I was told they are like a scar.  However, I've seen
posts where others have been told something different.
Dalton, I still have all the residuals - burning, banding, weakness - it's
just that some days are better than others.  It's going on 9 years for me.
Hope you get to feeling better!

Linda  in Eagle, ID