You're right, Cheryl.  Thank you for mentioning that.  That's why I
consider how much calcium-containing food I eat.  I also balance it with
magnesium, which should be about 1/2 as much as calcium (taking extra
magnesium is also particularly good for people prone to kidney stones or
constipation).  But too much of anything is not good.  Going to extremes
with supplements - even those considered 'harmless' - can throw things out
of balance.

Sally