Greetings to all

 Dextromethorphan is right handed Morphine, and works like morphine but works
on different receptors. As far as I know it is not addictive. I use 60 mg.
every 12 hours (upon arising and at bed, 8am and 8pm). If you take more, you
can/will have hallucinations ( Not Good). In Maine Dextromethorphan is legal,
but if you dislike drinking lots of bottles of cough medicine you need a
prescription that you take to a "compounding" pharmacy ask your local
pharmacist, they will know which pharmacy in your area is "Compounding"

Actually, I learned about Dextromethorphan in a journal so bought two bottles
of cough syrup to try it out. I purchased the cough syrup that only had
Dextromethorphan as the active ingredient- If you ingest other active
ingredients you will most likely DIE. To figure out how much liquid you need to
swallow, you will need a knowledge of ALGEBRA. DON'T GUESS.

GOOD LUCK