It has been a long time since I have posted, but suppose that most of you
remember who I am, although I am getting no response from anyone regarding my
Email that I have sent to this, my last known address.  I know that I would
like to speak to anyone, Ella, Alton, Barbara, Rick...I can’t email you because
I have lost my address box with everyone’s addresses in it.  I know that you
know what I mean.  Please write, anyone...even those of you who are very busy
with other projects.  Thank you for listening.  I cannot even get a list or
bulletin, so maybe I need help from Jim Lubin.  I hope and pray that all of you
are in decent health and content hearts.  I love you all so much, Jude