From: Jude Hoops <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, January 8, 2011 8:41:34 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Was Writing to Gracie and Kevin,

My Email got cut off, as it frequently does.  The work you are doing  is
amazing.  What can I do to help as far as writing Email and sending them  to
wherever you are wanting them to go?  I so wish for news from both of  you and
the work you are doing, and from all of my TM friends, as I have lost my
contact list and have tried everything to get it back.  Is their a  tmic-list
help page or someone designated to help with these things?  I  will need Email
addresses or you write to them and have them send me their  addresses.  But
then, how and where do I save their addresses?

Thank you so much,
Jude H.