I am sure glad you are keeping us informed!  LOL

In a message dated 5/3/2011 10:43:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bpe...@austin.rr.com writes:

I finally figured it out...  As I was  conditioning my hair in the shower
this morning, I took time to read my  shampoo bottle.  I am in shock!  The
shampoo I use in the shower  that runs down my entire body says "For extra
volume and body"!
Seriously, why have I not noticed this before?  Tomorrow, I am  going to
start using "Dawn" dish soap!
It says right on the bottle,  "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to
remove."
It pays to read the warning labels, my friends!