Hi

Yes I recompile all application, and jar in my application webapp direstory is the new one.

Andre

QM wrote:

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:55:01PM +0300, A Leg wrote:
: I have a servlet communicating with some JINI services.
: This was good working with Tomcat 4.2 and Jini 1.21
: I just upgrade to tomcat 5.0 and Jini 2.0 and I get these error

[snip]

: root cause
: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
: net.jini.jeri.tcp.TcpServerEndpoint.checkConstraints(TcpServerEndpoint.java:345)

Did you recompile your app against the new Tomcat JARs and (more
relevant to this issue) the new JINI JARs?

-QM