I'm using Tomcat 5, jdk1.5, running XP.
This happen after a while and I didn't configure the memory, it's default.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 12:09 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

You're not giving us much to work with.

What version of Tomcat are you running?
What JVM are you using?
What OS are you running on?
Does this happen at startup, after an hour, after a month?
Have you configured the memory settings for tomcat?
If so, what are they?
Is there more to this stack trace than you're sharing with us?

Here's a page in the Tomcat documentation that deals with memory:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/memory.html

Hope it helps.

-Ben