You might also want to "hide" the actual pages.  Create a servlet that does
the security checking, and then have it use a request dispatcher to go to
the page requested (unless they aren't logged in).  When what you'll want to
do is go into your web.xml and setup a url mapping to be executed by that
servlet.  If this is confusing post a reply and I'll try to be somewhat
clearer.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson