Will there be a (cheaper!) Controller\Touch hybrid ever produced by
Logitech? Something with the Controller's functionality to control the
music played on multiple devices, but with the Touch's dimensions\screen
and in-wall mounting feature?

I have multiple SB3, a controller\receiver and a Boom, and it would be
cool to have  multiple wall-mounted touchscreen devices to control each
of these around the house; I don't need all of the Touch's capabilities
(a DAC, digital\analog outs etc.) so maybe a stripped down version just
with WiFi\wired ethernet?

And yeah, I've know the other alternatives, touchscreen PCs, iTouch,
Nokia 770s etc....

--
ziggyb63