technobear;456218 Wrote:
> 4. Being Linux, will it 'fsck' the external drive?

I haven't played with TinySC for a while, but it didn't do this when I
did try it with an ext3 formatted drive.

As useful as fsck is for detecting damaged drives, using it with Touch
would be a colossal pain in the butt, I'm sure the developers will avoid
it.  I haven't seen any reports of this in the beta testers forum.  It
would be baffling to the user, there's no GUI so their drive would be
working away without being accessible.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta, PQP1 - early beta),
SBC (early beta), Squeezebox Radio (PB1 - early beta), Squeezebox Touch
(late beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet