dan0di;468394 Wrote:
> Could you elaborate on this? So I understand when connected to SBS or SN
> you have the same web interface on the controller as e.g. the SB Duet?

There's no web interface on the Controller, so I'm not sure what you
mean by that.

Players have to be connected to a server. With current players that's
either SqueezeNetwork/MySqueezebox.com or a local instance of the server
running on a computer. Both of these have web interfaces for control.
With Touch you have a third option - you can run the server on the Touch
itself. In this case the web interface is disabled. All the other
control types (IR, SBC, iPeng, etc) still work.

--
radish

'HELP ME RAISE MONEY FOR CHILDREN'S CANCER RESEARCH!'
(HTTP://WWW.ADAMREEVE.COM/24IN24/)
http://www.last.fm/user/polymeric