radish;470862 Wrote:
> Watch this space. Come release time, I'm sure the spec page will be
> updated if ALAC support isn't available.I couldn't care less, in all honesty,
> but if Logitech is not sure about
supporting natively ALAC at launch it should do well by stating it
clearly on the product page. There's no shame in stating something like

ALAC*

*Native support might be added post-launch through a firmware update

Logitech/Slimdevices has a good track record for keeping promises, they
should bank on it and being transparent about the ongoing development
process.

Smells like unintentional false advertising to me, otherwise. No
malice, but it's not right.

--
gorman