Philip Meyer;478927.........Oh I see - so only Radio has been pointed to use
the real MySB.com, and Touch uses test.MySB.com.

So if Touch is controlling another player, it is not possible to test switching
to MySB.com, because the source player and controlling player both try to
switch, but they switch to different servers, and therefore can't then

--
toby10