DaveKen;483681 Wrote:
> Well, it looks as though I got one thing right at least  -  Logitech
> have an extremely loyal (and understanding/forgiving) customer base  -
> I can't wait to join them but it looks as though I'm going to have to
> (LOL). I still think there's some merit in the points I made  -  I can't
> help feeling that events are controlling Logitech when it should be the
> other way round.
> My irritation is fuelled by the fact that I have persuaded my other
> half to buy a Touch for me for Christmas and no one can or will tell me
> whether it's gonna be available  - do I ask her to delay the purchase
> until ????? or do I look for another pressy? My birthday is in late May
> -  would I be better planning on it being a birthday pressy? :-).
> Cheers,
> Dave.

Dave glad you seem to be mellowing....yes, we are loyal to Logitech. We
know what an awesome product/system it is and ,actually , at reasonable
prices. Hang in there Dave. Be patient and don't change to a different
pressy. You will be glad you did. As with any sophisticated
software/hardware product "patience is a virtue". I actually love my
Squeeze System. I listen to beautiful music,listen to interesting talk
radio and listen to football games that otherwise would not be available
AND I have the benitit of these forums to learn all the intricacies of
the products and meet nice respectful knowledgeable people.

--
Ikabob